Learn English together with children - a promotion from a language school
Parents can learn English for free by enrolling their children!
A great opportunity for parents to come to Canada with their teenage children and learn English! The Canadian language school ILAC has announced a new promotion.
When a child ages 15-18 enrolls in ILAC English classes, parents receive tuition for themselves at no cost!
The promotion applies to English courses for young adults, as well as summer and winter language camps.
Option 1. Young Adults general English program with Canadian homestay. When a teenager registers for tuition and pays in full, a parent receives free tuition for any program for 4 weeks, as well as free accommodation and two meals a day.
Option 2. Young Adults general English program without homestay. When a teenager registers for tuition and pays in full, the parent receives free tuition for any program for 4 weeks.
Option 3. Language camp. When a teenager registers for either summer or winter camp and pays in full, the parent receives free tuition for any program for 4 weeks, as well as free accommodation and two meals per day. Important: We recommend that you consider winter camp to have time to apply for your Canadian visa.
- the promotion applies to new students aged 15-18 who pay tuition for 4 weeks or more, and one parent;
- the training must begin in 2023;
- the parent can choose to attend ILAC in Canada or online for 4 weeks;
- the parent does not have to pay for registration fees and student services;
- airport transfers, residence hall accommodation, concierge services, etc. are available for an additional fee.
The following English programs are available for parents to choose from:
- General English;
- Cambridge English;
- IELTS Preparation;
- Business English;
- University Pathway,
Cost of study
The Young Adults English program costs CAN$ 240 per week. You can choose any number of weeks (at least 4 to be eligible for the promotion). The price includes health insurance and free access to the gym!
- registration fee — CAN$ 180;
- family accommodation fee — CAN$ 215;
- residence accommodation fee — CAN$ 250;
- service charge — CAN$ 20 per week;
- transfers to and from the airport — CAN$ 115 each;
- declaration of guardianship — CAN$ 150;
- special diet — CAN $30 per week;
- concierge services — CAN$ 200 per month;
- application for a student visa — CAN$ 1,000.
The cost of the language camp:
- 2 weeks — CAN$ 3,600;
- 3 weeks — CAN$ 4,800;
- 4 weeks — CAN$ 6,000.
There is a separate registration fee (CAN$ 180) and student visa application fee (CAN$ 1,000).
How to sign up
To enroll in a language school and participate in the promotion, you must first book a consultation to assess your chances of getting a student visa.