This page describes the procedure for collecting and processing the personal data of the Immigrant.Today portal Users.
This page describes the procedure of collecting and processing the personal data of the users of the Immigrant.Today website located at https://immigrant.today (hereinafter referred to as "Site", "Website", "We"). A User is a person registered on the Site as well as a person who has not undergone the registration procedure but has visited the pages of the Site at least once.
What Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information in these ways:
- through registration data and information that Users provide or enter on specific pages of the Site;
- through automatic means, namely cookies. Read more about cookies below.
We may ask Users to provide their first and last name, email address, mobile number, age, occupation, and other personally-identifying information. We may also ask Users to share comments, suggestions, opinions, and other information regarding the Site and the services provided.
Users can refuse to provide personal identification information, but it can limit their access to some services and resources of the Site.
Why We Collect Personal Data
The personal identification data we receive from Users is used for the following purposes:
- to establish contact with Users;
- to improve the quality of customer service. The information provided by Users helps us respond more effectively to user support requests and needs;
- to personalize the User experience. We may use the information in the aggregate to understand how Users use the services and resources provided on the Site;
- to periodically send Users information and other marketing messages about our services via e-mail. We may use Users' email addresses to send Users information and updates relating to their order. Users' email addresses may also be used to respond to Users' questions, inquiries, or other requests.
Payment for Services
Acceptance of payments for the services provided by Us is made over a secure connection using the Stripe service. We do not have access to the payment information of Users.
The number of visitors to the Site is recorded using Google Analytics. This service records which pages the User views on our Site, how the User reached our Site, and some basic information about the User's computer. This information is anonymous.
The data we collect from analytics services helps us better understand the Site's audience and make it more interesting and user-friendly for Users.
We may share statistical information about visitors to the Site with third parties, including advertisers, business partners, and sponsors, to learn about Users' tastes and preferences and to improve and grow our business relationships.