Immigration to Nova Scotia - Canada's provincial program (NSNP)
One way to immigrate to Canada is to apply for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program.
The province of Nova Scotia includes the peninsula of Nova Scotia, Cape Breton Island and over 3,000 smaller islands. The capital, Halifax, is a city of high standard of living, a major cultural center. Nova Scotia is closely connected with the sea, famous for its coastal beauty and fine cuisine.
Applicants who have not achieved the required scores for immigration to Canada through the federal program can try to immigrate through one of the 11 provincial programs. They are suitable for a wide range of occupations. These programs are also interesting for those who plan to live and work in a particular province or territory.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) includes several streams.
Streams for skilled workers
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream is for candidates who have an Expess Entry profile and work experience in Nova Scotia;
- Labour Market Priorities stream is for candidates who have received a letter of interest from the province;
- Labour Market Priorities for Physicians stream is for healthcare workers within the Labour Market Priorities stream;
- Physician stream is a general stream for healthcare workers;
- Skilled Worker stream is for professionals who received a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
- Occupations in Demand stream is for low-skilled candidates who received a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
- International Graduates in Demand stream is for Nova Scotia graduates who received a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer.
Streams for entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneur stream is for candidates who are planning to start or acquire a business in Nova Scotia;
- International Graduate Entrepreneur stream is for Nova Scotia graduates who are planning to start a business in the province.
Other ways to immigrate to Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia, along with other Atlantic provinces, participates in the Atlantic Immigration Program, which allows skilled workers, skilled trades and university graduates to move to Canada.
By choosing one of these streams, you can get permanent residency in Canada and Canadian citizenship after three years of permanent residency.
To increase your chances of receiving an invitation to apply for a nomination, we recommend keeping an eye on history of passing scores and number of invitations.
Хотите иммигрировать в Канаду, но не знаете с чего начать?
👉Пройдите бесплатную оценку шансов с помощью искусственного интеллекта, который проанализирует все доступные способы и скажет стоит ли вам тратить время.