How to spend your summer: camp for teenagers in Canada
Learn English, travel across Canada, and make friends from all over the world!
The Canadian Fanshawe College offers a summer camp where you can study English and Canadian culture, decide on a future career and college program, and meet friends from all over the world.
Fanshawe College will provide teens with a great time, and we can help you get a visa to Canada.
The college has prepared an interesting and useful program that includes:
- 15 hours of English a week;
- activities and excursions;
- exploration of various industries and careers through lectures and excursions.
What activities are planned:
- tour of Fanshawe College;
- School of Contemporary Media;
- lecture from the School of Information Technology;
- trip to the Fanshawe Pioneer Village open-air museum;
- treetop adventures on Boler Mountain;
- painting and sculpture with the School of Design;
- tour and activities with the School of Transportation Technology;
- food demonstration — Culinary Arts;
- automation lad in Applied Sciences;
- lecture from the School of Business;
- rock climbing
- animation and motion capture at the Centre for Digital and Performing Arts;
- GPS race at Fanshawe Conservation Area;
- tour of Western University;
- lab project with the School of Building Technology;
- trip to Toronto;
- trip to Niagara Falls;
- trip to the Wonderland theme park.
The camp is located in the city of London, Ontario. It is a safe student town with many attractions.
The camp is for teens aged 14 to 17. There will be two shifts of three weeks each in the summer of 2023. Shift dates:
- June 18 to July 9;
- July 16 to August 6.
Children will be housed in special residences on college campuses. The four-room apartments have the following amenities:
- four rooms, each with one person living in them;
- two bathrooms;
- high-speed internet;
- living room with a TV, sofa, and chairs;
- kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and microwave;
- housekeeping services.
The common area of the residence has a recreation lounge with pool and ping-pong tables and a TV, as well as study areas.
The price for a three-week stay is CAN$ 4,400. This price includes:
- 3 weeks of English course;
- training materials;
- events, activities, and trips;
- bus tickets for the city of London;
- health insurance;
- transfer from and to the airport;
- custodianship services.
An advance payment of 50% is required.
The price does not include flight and visa. The cost of applying for a student visa with our specialist is CAN$ 1,000.
How to sign up
If you are not in Canada, book an appointment for a visa consultation with our specialist. If you already live in Canada, email us to sign up for camp.
We also suggest checking out a similar camp for teenagers from the ILAC language school.