Another 300 free tickets to Canada will be given to Ukrainians
The Ukraine2Canada Foundation announced the launch of the program on August 15, 2022.
The Ukraine2Canada Foundation is releasing another 300 tickets for passengers on August 15 at 5 p.m. ET/Ukraine time. It is recommended to check the opening of registration in advance due to the fact that free seats usually run out within the first hour.
In order to get a ticket, you must meet all the qualification requirements, fill out the form and prepare the documents:
- visa or electronic flight authorization;
- a travel document if a passport or visa is not available;
- vaccination status (for those arriving on CUAET there is an exemption from the COVID19 vaccination requirements, but they must meet all other public health requirements for travel);
- with some exceptions, all travelers to Canada, including anyone arriving under CUAET, must also use ArriveCAN.
Want to move to Canada? We provide support in immigration matters and assist with obtaining a visa. Book a consultation to discuss your situation with our licensed specialists and find out how we can help make your dream come true.
Applications are reviewed by the MOSAIC Charity Partner Coordinator. The criteria by which the coordinator will evaluate applications remain the same:
- the final destination must be Canada;
- The start date of the expected trip must be within the next 60 days after the application;
- all relatives who are leaving must be placed on the same application form;
- At least one family member must have a CUAET permit;
- all passenger documents are current and valid.
If the application is approved, an answer can be expected by September 5, 2022.
Additional tickets will be released on August 29.
The full article is only available to members of the Immigrant.Today community. Log in to your account to read it for free.