Universities and Colleges of Canada
Canada has hundreds of colleges and universities in every province and territory. International students usually choose the most prominent institutions.
- Centennial College
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College (this and all of the above are in Ontario)
- Dawson College Montreal
- LaSalle College in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver
- New Brunswick Community College in Moncton
- Vancouver Community College in Vancouver
All of the colleges listed above are English-speaking, with the exception of LaSalle, which offers programs in English and French. You can find francophone colleges and university programs in English-speaking provinces as well as English-language programs in Quebec.
Popular majors at Canadian colleges include art, business management, business studies, design, engineering, information technology, journalism, and hospitality.
And here are the 10 best universities in Canada according to QS World University Rankings:
- University of Toronto, Toronto (28th in the world)
- McGill University, Montreal (33rd in the world)
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver and Kelowna (47th in the world)
- University of Alberta, Edmonton (109th in the world)
- McMaster University, Hamilton (146th in the world)
- University of Montreal, Montreal (149th in the world)
- University of Waterloo, Waterloo (163rd in the world)
- University of the West, London (214th in the world)
- University of Calgary, Calgary (229th in the world)
- Queen's University, Kingston (239th in the world)
Each university offers a number of different programs. For example, the most popular programs at the University of Toronto include nursing, sports-related subjects, anthropology, theology and religious studies, anatomy and physiology, social policy and administration, geography, computer science, and information systems. All of the top 10 universities offer programs in English, with the exception of bilingual McGill University and the University of Montreal.
Canadian universities have some of the best MBA programs in the world. Canadian MBA will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in banking and finance, entrepreneurship, international affairs, international business and government. You'll need a bachelor's degree and 8 months to 2 years of study to get your MBA. Here are the schools offering the top 5 Canadian MBA programs:
- University of Toronto (Rothman School of Management)
- Western University (Ivy Business School)
- McGill University (Desautel Faculty of Management)
- York University (Schulich School of Business)
- Queen's University (Smith School of Business)
Our company provides services for selecting universities and study programs in Canada. Book a consultation if you need help.